I'm travelling to
*All prices shown are exclusive of 6% Service Tax
Roaming tips & precautions
Just before you travel
- Download the myunifi app from Apple AppStore, Google Play Store & Huawei App Gallery
- Ensure you have International Roaming activated before you travel
- Activate International Roaming via myunifi app (Add On tab) or by visiting any TMpoint outlets nationwide
- Remember to disable Data Roaming and Apps Auto-Update function to avoid unnecessary data usage and charges
- Make sure you are on the Preferred Network Operator
(through manual network selection).
- Reactivate Data Roaming in your phone settings.
- Start surfing or use your social media apps as usual, and you’ll be auto-subscribed to a daily Data Roam Pass.
- Remember to purchase another Data Roam Pass when your daily pass expires, or turn off Data Roaming just before your Data Roam Pass expires.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 when you need Data Roaming again.
How to avoid extra charges & inconvenience
Before you travel, always remember to
Deactivate your apps to avoid any unnecessary charges
Settle all outstanding bills
Increase your credit limit to avoid any service disruption
Why you should get Data Roam Pass?
Hassle free after your initial purchase
No Bill Surprises
Data pass is readily available on your preferred operator
Local Capital Time Validity
Don’t worry about the time differences as it will expire at midnight your local capital time